Vital Oxide Heavy Duty Odor Eliminator Disinfectant Spray 32 oz.
Fall into Savings! Shop More
- EPA Registered & Neutral Ph Concentrate - Vital Oxide is an EPA-registered hospital disinfectant in the lowest toxicity category. As part of the EPA registration process, disinfectant products are put through rigorous testing to prove their efficacy and measure toxicity. It received an EPA category 4 rating for all exposure routes with the exception of mild eye irritation.
- Disinfectant & Food-Contact Sanitizer - Our formula kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses, including H1N1; MRSA; Norovirus; HIV; Legionella; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Hepatitis A, B, and C; Ebola virus; and others. A food-contact sanitizer, product reduces the level of Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli by 99.99% on a food contact surface within one minute.
- Fungicide, Mold & Mildew Killer - Clean visible dirt, then apply Vital Oxide to the surface until thoroughly wet. Let sit for 10 minutes to eliminate mold and mildew on a molecular level, neutralizing spores and inhibiting fungal growth without damaging the surface being treated. Unlike bleach and other products that are only effective on non-porous surfaces, it can penetrate both soft and hard surface and destroy the roots of mold and mildew.
- How to Use - Pre-cleaning is a required step for disinfection and fungi removal. Visible soil must be removed prior to sanitizing. Be sure not to pre-clean with acidic products like vinegar as they may react with Vital Oxide. Apply product directly to soils, scrub and wipe clean with a dry paper towel or cloth. Dilution ratios are 9:1 for food-contact and daily surface sanitizer. and 5:1 for carpet and rug sanitizer.
- Multipurpose Cleaner - Safe, all-purpose for industrial, commercial, and household cleaning. It can be used on any surface, including wood, cement, tiles, porcelain, acrylic, enamel and plastic. Can be used as fungicide, virucide and bacteriacide anywhere, including home, schools, hospitals, salons, and restaurants.