Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Toilet Paper 9 Mega Rolls
Pay $9.99 each when you buy five or more select items. No promo code required. Offer Details and More Items
- Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Toilet Paper, 9 Mega Rolls; 268 sheets per roll lasts 4x longer* for fewer roll changes
- Cottonelle Ultra Comfort toilet tissue leaves you comfortably dry with premium softness that cleans gently, removes moisture and is safe for sensitive skin.
- Super soft, quality 2-ply toilet paper is septic-safe and 3x more absorbent** to keep your hands and bottom protected and clean as you wipe.
- Use Cottonelle toilet paper and Cottonelle flushable wet wipes together for a refreshing, shower fresh clean.
- Cottonelle is FSC certified ensuring we source from responsibility managed forests to prevent deforestation and only uses fibers that are 100% plant-based and free of harsh chemicals.
Get the superior performance and softness you’ve been waiting for with Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Toilet Paper, designed to leave you comfortably dry. The extra soft cleaning ripples are safe for sensitive skin and cleans gently while removing more moisture*. Premium, soft 2-ply toilet paper, Cottonelle Ultra Comfort toilet tissue is 3x more absorbent than the leading value brand in order protect your hands and bottom as you cleanup. Cottonelle is septic-safe and clog-free. Each Mega Roll has 268 sheets per roll so you can worry less about running out when you or guests at your home need it most. Looking for more ways to feel clean down there after taking care of business? Use Cottonelle flushable wet wipes to feel shower fresh 3x longer***. Conveniently remain stocked on toilet paper by ordering Cottonelle for delivery to your door or pickup curbside. Cottonelle cares about you and our planet. We are proud to be FSC certified ensuring the forests we source from are responsibly managed to prevent deforestation and help protect the trees and animals that depend on them. We also use fibers that are 100% plant-based and no harsh chemicals or dyes. *vs. leading value brand regular rolls **vs. leading value brand ***using dry + wet vs dry alone