CVS Health Sugar Free Menthol Cough Drops 36 ct.
CVS Health Sugar Free Menthol Cough Drops help provide relief from a cough or a sore, irritated throat. These drops contain menthol, a cooling agent found naturally in some mint plants. It helps to cool the irritated throat and airway passages. The active ingredients in these drops can be compared to the active ingredients in other brand-name cough drops. CVS Health Sugar Free Menthol Cough Drops can be used by anyone aged 5 and older as directed by a doctor. When using, let the drop slowly dissolve in your mouth to get the longest effect. Repeat this every 2 hours as needed for cough or sore throat. Because these are sugar-free, they are safe for diabetics and anyone who wants to limit sugar intake. They contain 6 calories per drop. Exchange information: 1 drop = free exchange, 10 drops = 1 fruit. This is based on the American Diabetes Association, Inc and the American Dietetic Association Exchange List for Meal Planning, Copyright 1995.
- Menthol flavored can help with cough and sore throat
- Soothing relief
- Warnings when using these drops:
- If your sore throat lasts more than 2 days or if your cough lasts more than 7 days, or if they come with a fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, call a doctor immediately.
- If you have a cough that produces excessive phlegm or a persistent or chronic cough that can occur with smoking, asthma, or emphysema, ask your doctor before using these.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Ask your doctor before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Using too many of these drops could cause a laxative effect.